Current Job Openings
Program Assistant – e’s club Alpharetta – Part Time (10 hours per week)
Start date: January 1, 2018
Erin’s Hope for Friends is a non-profit in Alpharetta and Acworth with the mission to create lasting relationships through joyful interactions for High Functioning Autism Spectrum (HFAS) teens & young adults. We serve youth ages 12 – seniors in high school through our e’s club program, a social program for teens on the HFAS designed to help them build and foster friendships. E’s club currently has over 300 members and is experiencing tremendous growth. To find out more about Erin’s Hope for Friends visit www.erinshopeforfriends.org.
The Program Assistant is a part-time position reporting to the Executive Director and works closely with the Board of Directors. The Program Assistant is responsible for assisting in the facilitation of e’s club.
- Responsible for the management of e’s club one night a week. Tasks include, but not limited to: opening/closing the e’s club facility, managing nightly volunteers, overseeing the HFAS teen clientele, greeting and serving as the first point of contact for parents, implementing the evening’s activity, and ensuring that the facility is clean at the end of the night.
- Coordinate e’s club weekly registrations by managing the registration website and wait lists and by responding to parent’s registration inquiries.
- Assist with e’s club programming by providing input on weekly activities.
- Assist with in-take events by giving tours and answering questions about the e’s club program from potential e’s club members.
- Assist in the orientation of new volunteers.
- Support volunteer recruitment and retention efforts by assisting in the solicitation of community group volunteers and responding to volunteer inquiries as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree is required and non-profit experience is preferred. Experience with or an interest in the Autism community is also preferred. Candidate must have both good customer service skills and effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail is necessary. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Salary: Negotiable. This is a part time position and we are flexible with hours (estimate 10 hours per week). Must be available Saturday evenings and some weekdays for EHFF activities, outings, and member in-take events.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to Nikita Kini, Program Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.